When a customer's license is expired, We can't start any yugaware containers (also called replicated apps), such as yugaware, postgres, nginx, and prometheus. You will see "License is expired" on replicated UI. In this case, We have to extend the expiration date of the license.
Cluster: Notice the stopped apps
- To extend the expiration date of the license, please open a support ticket.
- Once the license extend, the next step is to sync the license.
- Go to replicated UI and then License section.
- Click on "Sync License"
- Once the license is successfully synced, We can start the replicated apps using the "start now" button on the dashboard.
- The replicated apps will start running.